For fans of the hit musical Notre Dame de Paris. This forum encompasses all versions of the production.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hello everybody)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HelterSkelter



Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-06-15

PostSubject: Hello everybody)   Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:32 am

My name is Anastasia and I'm a big fan of this musical. I watched this because of my friend - on her last.fm's page were a lot of tracks from NDDP.I listened to them and couldn't press the stop button at the Bruno's songs. Just fell in love with his voice. Then I decided to watch finally - and from that moment I'm a sincere fan of this musical.
Can't tell you whom I don't like from the whole cast - because I love them all. Decided to join this forum because it's always interesting to talk with the people who share the same interests as you do)
Feel free to ask me anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musicskies



Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody)   Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:28 am

Ah, another Bruno fan!!! Welcome!! Very Happy I'm in love with him too, and I adore the rest of the French cast as well! Have you seen other versions? Some of them are amazing!

Have you seen Bruno as Dracula? We have a Dracula topic on the "Other Musicals" forum, and one of these days I'll start a Bruno Pelletier topic because I can't get enough of the man and I want to see what other people think of him! Razz

I hope you'll have fun here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://musicskies.tumblr.com/
HelterSkelter



Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody)   Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:18 am

musicskies wrote:
Ah, another Bruno fan!!! Welcome!! Very Happy I'm in love with him too, and I adore the rest of the French cast as well! Have you seen other versions? Some of them are amazing!

Have you seen Bruno as Dracula? We have a Dracula topic on the "Other Musicals" forum, and one of these days I'll start a Bruno Pelletier topic because I can't get enough of the man and I want to see what other people think of him! Razz

I hope you'll have fun here!
Oh, thank you! Yes, he's amazing, his voice is so charming, oh.And he's so charismatic, can't stand it.
I saw Spanish version and I liked it, especially Esmeralda's voice. Also I saw Russian one, but it was in such awful quality, so I haven't really apreciate it. But I didn't like everyone from that cast, tbh.

No, I haven't seen, but my friend, also a Bruno fan, really liked it and she advised me to watch it.
Oh, I'll often visit this topic. Have you seen the Luck&Daniel& Bruno's version of song "Honesty"? It's really awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musicskies



Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody)   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:45 pm

Which Spanish version have you seen? The one with Tahis or the one with the alternate Esmeralda, Lily Dahab? I think the only one that has a video is the one with Lily Dahab. I love her!!

Ah, I haven't seen much of the Russian version, if I have to be honest!

Ah yes, you should watch it! He's FANTASTIC there! *dreamy sigh*

Nooo I haven't seen that!! Is it on youtube? I'll look for it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://musicskies.tumblr.com/
undyingly
Admin


Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-06-08
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody)   Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:15 pm

Hello! Great to see new faces here!

I love the Russian production! One of my favorites. I have lots of high quality videos from it, mainly the Anniversary Production they did.

_________________


[Youtube] [Personal Tumblr]
[Notre Dame de Paris fan tumblr]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://notredamedeparisfans.forumotion.com
HelterSkelter



Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody)   Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:33 pm

musicskies wrote:
Which Spanish version have you seen? The one with Tahis or the one with the alternate Esmeralda, Lily Dahab? I think the only one that has a video is the one with Lily Dahab. I love her!!

Ah, I haven't seen much of the Russian version, if I have to be honest!

Ah yes, you should watch it! He's FANTASTIC there! *dreamy sigh*

Nooo I haven't seen that!! Is it on youtube? I'll look for it!
I bet it was with Lily, but I'm not really sure.But the voice was very stunning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QC5e8M_nRw
here you can see it)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HelterSkelter



Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody)   Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:37 pm

undyingly wrote:
Hello! Great to see new faces here!

I love the Russian production! One of my favorites. I have lots of high quality videos from it, mainly the Anniversary Production they did.
Oh, thank you so much!

I don't really like it's Fler-de-Lys.Julie was much more better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musicskies



Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody)   Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:51 pm

Ah, I think my comment got erased!!

Anyways, if you saw the Lily Dahab version, yay!! She's one of my favourite Esmeraldas, actually! Very Happy

Thank you so much!! I was wondering if Bruno had any Billy Joel songs, and I guess now I know! I love Honesty, and they all sound amazing in it!! I love the way Daniel smiles when he looks at Bruno and Luck, it's adorable! <3
Oh Bruno, those pants

By the way, do you have Tumblr? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://musicskies.tumblr.com/
HelterSkelter



Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody)   Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:00 pm

Her voice is so strong, omg.And she's quite beautiful, though.But, as I have read somewhere - it would be strange if in Spain wouldn't be able to find great Esmeralda))

I was chocked, when I saw on the sidebar videos Daniel with such long earring Surprised omg, it made my evening
I believe if Bruno had a chance to choose his cloth for Grengoire, such pants would be definitely there

yeah, I do.But you will be attacked by The Beatles and friends everyday portion xD
here it is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musicskies



Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody)   Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:06 pm

HelterSkelter wrote:
it would be strange if in Spain wouldn't be able to find great Esmeralda]

Oh honey! I think you'd be surprised! Wink

Hhahaha can you imagine Gringoire with those leather pants? I wouldn't complain, but... lol!

I don't mind! Wink Do you tag the stuff? Oh wait! I see you have Johnny Depp there too! Very Happy Following!

The earrings!! I just saw a Patrick Fiori vid today and he was wearing earrings too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://musicskies.tumblr.com/
HelterSkelter



Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody)   Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:13 pm

I can only imagine them ripped during one of his greatest moves Cool I'm really sorry for posting this

no, I don't tag,I'm too lazy for it Very Happy and yes, Johnny, such a hottie at any age

oh my, I believe all the Frenchmen from the cast (except Garou, probably) share the passion for them
It would not be difficult to find them a presents though xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musicskies



Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody)   Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:16 pm

Oh honey, why would you be sorry for posting that? I would love to see his face if they accidentaly ripped XD

Ah sure, don't worry! Very Happy

Hahaha! Are you sure Garou doesn't share that passion? Because I didn't think Patrick would wear them, and then... surprise!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://musicskies.tumblr.com/
HelterSkelter



Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody)   Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:27 pm

He would passionately wait for the ending of his song and would never want to turn back for the spectators xD

Oh my, I'm just trying to imagine blackeyed Patrick, with his black hair, some beard, swarthy skin and with the earring.He probably looks like a pirate xD
Yes, it's expectable, but still so hard to imagine Garou with this one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musicskies



Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody)   Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:56 pm

HelterSkelter wrote:
He would passionately wait for the ending of his song and would never want to turn back for the spectators xD

Oh my, I'm just trying to imagine blackeyed Patrick, with his black hair, some beard, swarthy skin and with the earring.He probably looks like a pirate xD
Yes, it's expectable, but still so hard to imagine Garou with this one

Awww, Patrick would be an adorable pirate, though! Not scary at all! Can I have him? (I need to start a Patrick Fiori thread too, oh my)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://musicskies.tumblr.com/
HelterSkelter



Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody)   Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:04 pm

Yes, sure He's so passionate and Corsican, so I believe it suits him quite well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musicskies



Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody)   Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:14 pm

Hahah yeah!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://musicskies.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody)   

Back to top Go down
 
Hello everybody)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Notre Dame de Paris Fans :: Welcome :: Member's Introduction-
Jump to: